1. Black Penny Consulting Cookies
Black Penny Consulting uses “cookies” in conjunction with this website to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g., your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the website to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of the website may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
2. Black Penny Consulting Cookies and third-party cookies
There are two types of cookies used on the website, namely “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”.
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and can be used again the next time you access the website.
3. Uses for Black Penny Consulting
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the website and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the website and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of the website, so that we can improve and optimise it.
4. Disabling Cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar or our Cookie consent banner. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able use some of the interactive features of the website.